Payroll Management Software
This enterprise application is a robust payroll solution facilitating employee data management which will include computing salaries, income taxes and deductions.
PAYROLL SOLUTION (Paychoice™)
Paychoice™ is a highly customized and flexible automated system. It handles specific payroll tasks such as:
- Setting up of new employees in Personnel Folder. Employee payroll-specific information is filled as at the time a new employee joins your organization.
- Collecting staff- time information. Hours worked for employees are recorded here. This will involve the use of biometric solution which will record the number of hours spent at work by staff.
- Summarizing wages due. The number of hours worked by an employee’s standard wage rate is computed here. This is particularly useful for overtime and non-salary employees.
- Reviewing changes in employee data. Changes in paychecks of employees can also be made here. For instance changes in tax, pension, medical deductions, etc.
- Tax computation.
- Computation of wage deductions.
- Creating a payroll register. Summary of wage and deduction information for each employee on a payroll register. This can be used to compile entry into the general ledger, to prepare tax reports, etc.
- Issuing pay slips.
- Issuing government payroll reports. Whenever Government requests payroll-related reports, this can easily be generated from the payroll register.
- Payroll control. Errors, especially innocent ones can be made by a payroll clerk. These errors may be due to poor employee training. Paychoice provides Authentication and Review controls to track errors before they are made.
- Exporting. Data and reports are exportable to Excel, CSV and HTML formats
- Outputting to other external applications. Final outputs can be integrated into other systems like legacy solutions
The Payroll Solution comes with an Automated Payment Suite that caters for salary and other regular payments. This is a platform that will allow online real-time crediting of personnel entitlements irrespective of where the accounts of the intended beneficiaries are domiciled.